*TICKETS ON SALE FEB 2018*
Nambung Country Music Muster 2018
25-28 October 2018
Purchase Tickets at Right ->>
- This year we welcome Sharon Heaslip, Dianne Lindsay, Peter Simpson and Pete Denahy. We also welcome back some your old favourites including Band of Mates (Terry Bennetts, Evan Platschinda and Ginger Cox), Connie Kis Andersen and others.
- 4 days of quality entertainment whilst camped at Nambung Station
- Multi Award Winning Local and Interstate Artists
- Traditional Australian ballads, original songs, all your country favourites, bush poetry and dancing
- Award winning Walkups
- More money for local charities ($16,000 raised last year)
- Strictly Limited Numbers this year to ensure the events atmosphere – so buy your tickets early to avoid disappointment
A Bit More About Nambung Station
Nambung Station is a working sheep and cattle station that is open to the public all year round. Situated in a quiet, rural countryside in the richly diverse wildflower heartland of WA, Nambung Station offers unique holiday and overnight stays for campers, caravans, RVs, Big Rigs, tenting and B&B farmhouse accommodation.
Nambung Station is a working farm and whether your interest lies in wild-flowers, native birds, bushwalking, camping, farming, photography, star gazing or just relaxing in a peaceful rural setting Nambung Station can enhance your holiday experience.
The Final Muster for 2017 where our sheep are moved to our sister property for the summer.
2 hours north of Perth and only 22kms west from the Brand Highway on the Wongonderrah Rd.
Spacious camp sites with on-site ablution. Now boasting 10 new powered sites.
B&B includes continental breakfast or a full cooked breakfast is available on application.
Just 44 kms from Cervantes at the junction of Munbinea Rd and Wongonderrah Rd and within close proximity to the Pinnacles and Mt Lesueur National Park, Nambung Station Stay is a wonderful and uniquely rural experience that simply cannot be passed by.
To find out more phone or email
08 9652 4048
Mb Gloria: 0427 527 153 or Brian 0427 084 313